with therapeutic dialogue and somatoemotional release C.S.T – S.E.R
Training in craniosacral therapy directs trainees to listen to a body and to respect its signs. In craniosacral therapy, pain is regarded as a valuable assistant that can show us why a body gets sick.
The gentle touch of 5 grams allows us to listen to the heart and to discover the “physician” of each body. This physician simply and clearly shows what a body needs in order to get healthy and to maintain its health. The touch of 5 grams of the craniosacral therapy evokes the memory of the tissues of the body and allows us to deal with a trauma in a gentle and, at the same time, dynamic way. Therapeutic dialogue allows people who receive treatment to become aware of everything that is related to their trauma and, thus, to become active in order to get cured. The education directs trainees to learn the body language and to have trust in what the body says.
The craniosacral therapist learns to respect and to trust the body of each person who receives treatment. In this training, the therapist learns not to be afraid of the pain and of the symptoms of each illness and, thus, not to have to adopt suppressive therapeutic methods. In contrary, the therapist learns to lead the body to its cure in a gentle way. This kind of training is particularly useful to professionals who deal with the human pain as well as with the human body and diseases.
With training in craniosacral therapy, doctors, physiotherapists, psychotherapists, nurses, special educators, speech therapists, occupational therapists and social workers can develop the possibilities and produce the desired outcome of their work.
People who receive training in craniosacral therapy manage to administer more effective treatment; moreover, these people have less stress and get less tired during their work.
TRAINING IN CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY (C.S.T.)
This training addresses:
- People who would like to become very familiar with this therapy and to benefit from this process.
- All physical and mental health professionals; in particular, it addresses doctors of all specialities, nurses, physiotherapists, fitness instructors, psychologists, mental health counsellors, psychotherapists, social workers, special educators and speech therapists.
- People who would like to become craniosacral therapists and to devote themselves to this gentle method of treatment.
Training in craniosacral therapy has a duration of 500 hours, which are structured as follows:
- Concentration – Breath
- Introduction to the touch of the craniosacral therapy
- Introduction to the palpation techniques of the craniosacral therapy
- Basic techniques of balancing therapy
- Theoretical principles of physiology and anatomy
- Introduction to the energy centres of the craniosacral system
- Completion of the techniques of balancing therapy
- Comprehensive study of the touch of the craniosacral therapy
- Theoretical fundamentals of neurology & brain function
- Therapeutic dialogue
- Special techniques
- Practical training
After the end of the training, trainees take written and practical tests which are required for the completion of the educational programme.
After the completion of the educational programme, a certificate of studies is provided by the Institute of Therapy & Education ‘Chrysallida’.